The Arduino Workshop

Tuomo Joronen just reminded me this afternoon that in the 0th floor, there was the Arduino Workshop just about to begin.

I went there and wow, it looked really interesting what the students were doing, with the help of Jukka Hautamäki and Otto Urpelainen. Well, actually they were just configurating the computers with the program and with the arduino gadget, but the workshop had barely begun. There seemed to be some problems with configuring the oldest laptop models, for these had no access to the school's WLAN. But eventually everything seemed to be working fine.




Ooh, there are so many exciting things going on here this week with MANSEDANSE2011, I wish I had time to participate in all of these workshops and lectures! But I have my own lectures and teaching stuff to prepare...